We at The Bucket encourage everybody to educate themselves on systemic racism in the U.S. and beyond, as well as antiracist strategies and ways to support BIPOC artists and creators.
Though there are a wealth of these resources available online, we have compiled a brief list of resources dealing specifically with supporting BIPOC content creators.
- artnet news: Here Are 26 Organizations You Can Donate to That Support Emerging Black Artists, Thinkers, and Change-Makers
- Black Art in America: Supporting Black Artists and Businesses During COVID-19 Crisis
- Black Artists + Designers Guild: Ways to Support BADG
- Fantasy Guide to Dismantling Systemic Racism
- Fractured Atlas: COVID-19 Resources for Artists of Color
If you have any questions, or wish to suggest more resources, please email one or more of the following people: